South Gujarat Productivity Council is a organization to promote productivity culture in South Gujarat region, established in 1992 yr. with full support of the Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry,, Surat. SGPC is affiliated to National Productivity Council under the ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India. It is an autonomous tripartite, non-profit organization with representation from Government, employers & employees organization apart from technical & professional institution & other interest on its Governing Body besides, providing training consultancy & efforts undertaking research in the area of productivity.
- Productivity Dissemination
Area of Service:
- Energy Audit / Management
- Information Technology / Computer Classes Information, Databank, Seminars
- Conference and Marketing Training for SSI units
Our Programmes :
- Seminar on ISO 9000-14000 and on Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Diploma Course for Import - Export Management
- Certification Course on Fashion Designing
- Public Speaking Spoken English and Personality Development programme for youth.
- Diploma in personal Secretarial and Office Management Course
- Labour Training programme with leading Labour
Unions for better productivity
- Cost Accounting and Audit Management Courses for a Commerce Graduate.
- Workshop on Energy Conservation and Energy Audit
- Training for a unemployed educated persons under the Hon’ble P. M. Scheme.
- Computer Courses (Basic, Designing, SQL, HTML)
- Programme on Woman’s entrepreneurship Development.
- Workshop on Weaving and Weaving Preparatory.